Friday, August 13, 2010

can anyone help me out here

im trying to find an easy way to revert my phone back to either 3.1.3 or 3.1.2 im happy with either... Cydia did have my old shsh files on the system but it seems that between my laptop being stollen and the need to do a full restore on my iphone 3g to get it working again and then re jailbreak it that those files are no longer on file for me... as you can imagine this is causing me endless dramas because 4.0.1 is a complete joke on a 3g.... half my apps dont open and when they do it take 3 or 4 tries to get it right.

2 comments:

  1. possible solution found.. after all the over the top difficult and time consuming ways ive read so far i hope this works. if so i will post the link and the info for all to see... if it works id suggest anyone running a 3g iphone and even most people with a 3gs revert back to the older firmware it might not have some of the new features but it does run a million times faster and more stable

    ReplyDelete
  2. itunes says its not a valid version of the firmware... grrrrr

    ReplyDelete